PE and Sport Premium money is ring-fenced funding from government to improve the provision of PE and sport.
There are 5 key indicators that schools should expect to see improvement across:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
- The profile of PE and sport is raised across the school
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in competitive sport